Ingredients Brownies (make double mixture for two layers cake of Brownie)
- 125g butter, chopped
- 300g dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place butter and 200g chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Pour water into a saucepan until one-third full. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Place bowl over saucepan (don’t let bowl touch water). Using a metal spoon, stir mixture for 3 minutes or until smooth and combined. Cool slightly.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, 2 tablespoons walnuts and two-thirds remaining chocolate in a large bowl.
- Add butter mixture and eggs. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out with crumbs clinging.
- Cut portions when is still warm. Cool completely in pan.
Directions Raspberry filling
- In a small sauce pan, combined all of the ingredients and slowly bring to boil over medium heat (keep stirring until thickened)
- Let cool completely before spreading onto cake.
Note: Add Nutella and m&m for topping and decoration