No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup raw oats
- 3/4 cup toasted or raw coconut (I used peanuts instead)
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal (I used almond meal instead)
- 6 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, vanilla and cocoa powder. If mixture seems too thick stir in 2 tsp warm water to thin.
- Add oats, coconut, flaxseed meal and chocolate chips and stir until evenly coated. At this point if mixture still doesn't stick well, stir in up to 2 tsp water as needed.
- Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until nearly set and easier to handle.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Nutella Chia Energy Bites
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- 2 tsp Honey
No-bake apple pie energy balls
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup dried unsweetened apple
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Break the pecans down in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge.
Dates need to be fresh and moist to hold the balls together. if they’re very dry and hard, soak in very hot water for 20 minutes and then drain before using.